Home » Admissions
Category Archives: Admissions
Applications are invited for admission to Master’s programme from the applicants who possess at least a second class Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized University in the following subjects by 24-12-2012 positively:
1. Animal Sciences
4. Plant Sciences
- The priorities of the subjects shall remain intact till the applicant gets admission against his/her first priority OR finalization of the admission process whichever is earlier. The dues/fee paid by the applicant, according to the earlier merit list shall automatically be shifted/adjusted accordingly if his/her name appeared in a subsequent list (s) against the filled priorities.
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University shall have a right to refuse/cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the university.
- The applicants are advised to fill the priorities carefully. The priorities may be changed by10-01-2013 by paying a fee of Rs.5000/-. After this date, the applicants will only be allowed to add self finance in the initially opted priority, but with a penalty of Rs.5000/-.
- No call up letter shall be sent separately for written test or interview; applicants are advised to visit the QAU Website.
- To avoid any inconvenience please submit all the required documents with the admission forms within stipulated time/period. However, the last date to submit left-over documents such as B.A/B.Sc. Result Cards/NAT II results (For MPA only), domicile etc. along with the required fee amounting to Rs.1000/- is 10-01-2013
- Data of all applicants shall be available on the university website on 28-12-2012; and will be refreshed on 10-01-2013 (the names of applicants fail in the test will be removed).
- Please contact Admission Section of the university by e-mail or by phone Ph.# 051-90642020, to rectify the errors/ mistakes in the data, if any, by 30-12-2012 at the latest.
- The university encourages that applicants apply “ON LINE” to avoid the inconvenience.
For any information regarding admissions and submission of application forms etc. you should contact: Admission Camp Office at the back of DRSM (Central) Library. For sending any type of document by post/courier, the address must be:
Admission Camp Office, at the back of DRSM (Central) Library, Quaid-i-Azam University 45320 Islamabad
- Please keep on visiting the university website where time to time different announcements/ information will be displayed. There will be no further advertisement in the Newspapers.
- The applicants sending the admission forms by post/courier must submit well before the last date. The forms received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The Admission Camp Office will remain open to receive the missing documents Monday-Friday, even the university is closed due to holidays. The applicants may submit their documents by hand or by e-mail with reference to their allotted registration number to: (email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please do not use postal/courier service to send your missing documents. Any documents received after the due date will not be entertained.
Cranfield School of Management offers Full Time Masters Scholarship for International Candidates Working in the High Tech Sector in the field of Business Administration in UK, 2013
Study Subject(s):The scholarship is provided to learn business administration
Course Level:This scholarship is for pursuing Masters level
Scholarship Provider: Cranfield School of Management
Scholarship can be taken at: Students will get their studies in UK
Self-funded applicants of any nationality from the High Tech Sector.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Applicants of any nationality from the High Tech Sector can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the High Tech sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.
Number of awards offered:Not Known
Tenure of award: Not Known
Value: Total offer is of up to £12,000 towards the tuition fees.
Other Benefits: Not Known
Selection criteria:Strength of the application: an applicant’s achievements, academic credentials, professional track record and personal merit. Interview: an assessment of the applicant’s communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and/or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate’s likely contribution to the professional and cultural make-up of the cohort.
Notification: Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will be notified at the time of the admissions decision.
How to Apply: This scholarship can be apply by online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till 1st May 2013.
Institute of Business and Technology IBT Admissions 2013
PALPA Institute of Aviation and Management Sciences Admissions 2013
LIAQUAT College of Management and Sciences admissions 2013